Wideye Safari Vehicular BGAN Terminal
The SAFARI™ is a Land Vehicular BGAN Terminal operating on the Inmarsat BGAN Satellite Network. The SAFARI™ has one of the smallest Land Vehicular BGAN antennas in the market at 252 mm Dia x 119.12 mm H (9.9 in. Dia...
- Category: All Products, BGAN, Featured products, Inmarsat, Top Selling Products
The SAFARI™ is a Land Vehicular BGAN Terminal operating on the Inmarsat BGAN Satellite Network.
The SAFARI™ has one of the smallest Land Vehicular BGAN antennas in the market at 252 mm Dia x 119.12 mm H (9.9 in. Dia x 4.7 in. H) and weighs only 1.9kg (4.2 lbs.). The complete system consists of three fully integrated units – an IP44 rated Transceiver Unit (TU) with built-in Wi-Fi, an IP66 rated Handset and an IP56 rated roof mounted Antenna Unit (AU). The Antenna Unit is compact and lightweight, ideal for vehicles on-the-move. It has been designed for the most demanding environments – and is easy to carry when traveling to various locations around the world.
The SAFARI™ Land Vehicular BGAN Terminal offers the user standard voice (4kbps AMBE+2), optional 3.1 KHz high quality voice/fax, high speed Streaming and Standard IP data service for various applications, including internet browsing, email and file transfer functions.
The terminal allows simultaneous use of all services including voice/fax, data and SMS. Physical interfaces include, 2 x RJ-11 for Voice and Fax, 2 x RJ45 for Ethernet LAN connections, a RS232 port for GPS output and 4 x GPIOs, for external control or indications.
- Forced Dialing
- Restricted Dialing
- Call Prioritisation
- Remote Access
- Backup/Restore of Configuration Settings
- Remote Transmitter Off via GPIO
- SIM Lock based on IMSI/DP Code/SP Code/APN
- Multilingual WebConsole (English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional))
- Multi-User access with configurable access rights
- Time/Volume limited data sessions
- Fleet Tracking Capability - Geofencing, up to 10 polygon areas can be configured
- MAC Filtering
- Port Forwarding
- Hands Free Operation
- Device Capabilities Internet, Email, Phone, FTP, FoIP (Fax), SMS Text, Video Streaming
- Internet Speeds Up to 448/464 Kbps (send/receive) – Link to BGAN Service Plans
- Global Voice 4 Kbps AMBE +2 (Uses included 2-wire IP-66 phone)
- Streaming CIR 1:1 Speeds Options of 32, 64 and 128 Kbps.
- Ethernet 2 – RJ-45 POE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Phone ports 1 for handset, 2 for RJ-11 for standard analog phones
- SMS Texting Up to 160 characters (3G standard)
- Streaming Services 32, 64 and 128 Kbps
- Router Single or multi-user with NAT & DHCP on/off options, MAC filtering
- Wireless 802.11 b,g (100 meters. 200 meters possible), 64 + 128 WEP security,
- Turning Rate 60° per second
- Controller to Antenna Cable Length 3 Meters – Flexible and narrow (may fit in most car door jambs)
- Water and Dust Rating – Antenna IP 66
- Operational Temperature -13° to 131° F (-25°C to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature -40° to 85° C
- Max Power Consumption – Operating 60 Watts
- DC Input Power 10.8 to 32 Volts DC (Vehicle Battery)
- Humidity 95% non-condensing at 40°C
- Antenna Dimensions 9.9″ Diameter 4.7″ Height (252 x 119.2 mm)
- Controller (Transceiver) Dimensions 13.4″ x 10″ x 2.4″ (340 x 253 x 61.5 mm)
- Static / Public IP’s Optional… Up to 11
Cables and Connectors
12W Ku-Band BUCs