Ubiquiti NSM5 NanoStation M5 airMax Outdoor 5GHz 16dBi WiFi Access Point
Wifi Access Point
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the original Ubiquiti NanoStation. The Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 takes the same concept to the future with sleek and elegant form factor, along...
- Category: All Products, Ubiquiti Networks, Wireless Equipments
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the original Ubiquiti NanoStation. The Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 takes the same concept to the future with sleek and elegant form factor, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of this Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 makes it extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- AP mode, client or WDS with Traffic shaping and QoS.
- Between WAN and LAN routing and transparent bridge with or without NAT.
- Signal strength, which is reported by the on-board LED indicator.
- In bridge mode and WDS device supports transparent transmission IPv6.
Utilise airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Scalability High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
- Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the Ubiquiti NanaStation M5.
Standard warranty: 1-year
- 5 GHz
- 16 dBi
- Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- 294 x 31 x 80
- 0.4 kg
Power Supply (PoE)
- 24V, 0.5A
Max. Power Consumption
- 8 W
- 16 dBi
- Dual Linear
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- -30 to 75C
- 5 to 95% Condensing
Shock and Vibration
Operating Frequency Summary (MHz)
- 5170 - 5875
Cables and Connectors
12W Ku-Band BUCs