Ubiquiti BM5HP Bullet M5 HP airMAX Outdoor 5GHz WiFi PoE Access Point
The Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP airMAX is the latest version of the popular Ubiquiti Bullet. Like its predecessor, this Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP airMAX is a wireless radio/access point with an integrated Type N RF connector that can be directly...
- Category: All Products, Ubiquiti Networks, Wireless Equipments
The Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP airMAX is the latest version of the popular Ubiquiti Bullet. Like its predecessor, this Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP airMAX is a wireless radio/access point with an integrated Type N RF connector that can be directly plugged into any Antenna to create a powerful and robust outdoor Access Point, Client, or Bridge. The Bullet M features a signal strength LED meter for antenna alignment, a low-loss integrated N-type RF connector, and a robust weatherproof design.
- High Performance 802.11a/n radio architecture.
- Adjustable Channel support (5/10/20 MHz).
- Works with any suitable antenna.
- Ubiquiti AirOS software.
- External status LEDs with signal indicator.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.*
- Please note: No PoE injector is supplied
Zero Variable Deployment
The Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP airMAX eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP airMAX, operators can just plug and go.
Integrated AirMax Technology
The Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP airMAX can instantly become a powerful TDMA Base Station utilising Ubiquiti's breakthrough AirMax technology. With AirMax, PtMP networks can scale gracefully while maintaining high throughput and low latency performance.
Ubiquiti airOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti Firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful ? Firmware architecture which enables hi-performance outdoor multipoint networking.
Standard warranty: 1-year
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
Regulatory / Compliance Information
- Wireless Approvals FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance YES
- Outdoor (Antenna Dependent) Over 50km
Physical / Electrical / Environmental
- Enclosure Size 15.2 x 3.7 x 3.1 cm (length, width, height)
- Weight 0.18kg
- Enclosure Characteristics Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Power Rating Up to 24V
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)*
- Operating Temperature -40C to 80C
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
Max Power Consumption
- 6 Watts, 24v MAX
Cables and Connectors
12W Ku-Band BUCs