1 In stock
High Capacity Backhauling for Dense Networks
Leveraging the advantages of OFDM, MIMO radio innovations along with Proxim’s proprietary Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), Tsunami® QB-8200 series is a feature rich equipment specifically designed for backhaul applications to wireless video surveillance and more.
Tsunami® QB-8200-LNK-G with WORP Sync
With the increase of wireless network using the 5 GHz band, finding interference free channel is becoming a challenge. To simplify channel planning task, Proxim wireless introduces Tsunami® QB-8200-LNK-G which adds multiple Link synchronization to the versatile and high performance Tsunami® QB- 8200 series. Tsunami® QB-8200-LNK-G when loaded with Proxim’s WORP Sync software , has the capability to synchronize its internal clock to the one pulse per second signal of an external GPS receiver or an Ethernet based synchronization timing devices. With the help of this feature multiple QB-8200-LNK-G start following the same transmit/receive pattern and avoid interfering with each other even when using adjacent channels. Additionally Tsunami® QB-8200-LNK-G has advanced channel management capability and cutting edge QoS class of service.
- Point-to-Point system that delivers 300 Mbps data rate at distances of over 5 miles (8 km)
- Very low latency of 2 to 3 ms to support voice and video applications over long distances
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stack for transparent evolution to tomorrow networks
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for bridging, routing and gateway functionality
Non-Line-of-Sight and Advanced Features
- Non-line-of-sight capable, utilizing OFDM and enhanced 3x3 MIMO techniques to improve link performance and better penetrate through obstructions
- Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices like surveillance cameras or additional radios
- Compatibility with LACP switches for link aggregation
- Spectrum analyzer to help study frequency bands for interference, and select a relatively low interference channel.
Optimal RF Management
- Multiple Link synchronization based on PPS signal from GPS of Ethernet based Synchronization Module
- Operates in licensed and unlicensed frequency bands from 4.900 to 5.925 GHz with support for 5, 10, 20 and 40 MHz flexible channel size
Enhanced Feature set
- Choice of WORP® or WORP Sync protocol based on application requirements
- Service flow based QoS with comprehensive packet identification to create unique and sophisticated service rules and tiered service classes with ease
- Implements tiered security layers for the most secure outdoor wireless communications in the unlicensed frequency spectrum
- Utilizes Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), which prevents snooping, and features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
- Provides military-grade security with AES encryption technology, prevents unsecure client-to-client communications and leverages MAC, Ethertype and IP address packet filtering for granular network security
Cost Effective and Ease of Use for Quick Return on Investment
- Suitable for the carriers, WISP and Government markets
- Certified for deployments in the Americas, Europe and Asia
- The equipment meets Russian requirements for the output power levels and allowed frequency channels
- The most cost-effective, high performance point-to-point solution from Proxim, enabling any deployment to enjoy a quick return on investment
Product Line Compatibility
- Connects to existing Tsunami® QB-8100
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.