Promax RANGERNeo 3 : HEVC H.265 field strength meter and TV Analyser
The adoption of H.265 HEVC DVB-T2 HD format for the new digital terrestrial TV offers the extra bandwidth and flexibility required to allocate new content with resolutions up to 1080p. HD RANGER 3 is the first TV Analyser of its...
- Category: Accessories, All Products, Featured products, Promax Electronics, Spectrum Analyzer
The adoption of H.265 HEVC DVB-T2 HD format for the new digital terrestrial TV offers the extra bandwidth and flexibility required to allocate new content with resolutions up to 1080p. HD RANGER 3 is the first TV Analyser of its kind to offer HEVC signal demodulation compatible with this new broadcast signals now on air. The hybrid operation allows the equipment to be fully operated using both the touch panel and the conventional keyboard.
- HEVC Decoding.
- T2-MI packet analysis. It can receive a T2-MI signal in the form of both ASI or IP formats, performing IP transport quality measurements, T2-MI packet analysis and PLP de-encapsulation.
- dCSS LNBs. It stands for Digital Channel Stacking Switch LNB and they come to take multiuser single cable distribution systems one step further.
- Extended IP functions.
- Ethernet connectivity for remote control. Besides remote control the IP interface can be used to save or retrieve data from a PC, copy channel tables or installation information, dataloggers, copy transport stream files, screen shots, etc.
- More internal memory. Up 7 GB for user data
- ... plus all the HD RANGER 2 functions
Optical measurements and 3 GHz band extension can also be included as an option, thus converting the HD RANGER 3 in an all-purpose field strength meter.
|SPECIFICATIONS RANGERNeo 3|
|OPERATION MODES||Hybrid operation: 7” touch screen or conventional buttons|
|DIGITAL STANDARDS||- DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-T2 lite
- DVB-T2 H.265, DVB-T2-MI (Gateway to Modulator)
- DVB-C, DVB-C2, J83 Annex C QAM
- DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-S2 multistream, DSS
|AUDIO CODECS||MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HE-AAC, Dolby Digital Plus|
|CONNECTIVITY||- Universal RF connector
- ASI-TS input and output
- IPTV Input for Measurements and Decoding
- HDMI output
- IP input for remote control
- Analogue Video/Audio input and output
- Common Interface module for slot for CA-modules
- 2 USB connectors for data tranferring and GPS
|FUNCTIONS||- Merogram and Spectrogram
- Constellation diagram for all DVB standards
- LTE filters
- Dynamic echoes analysis
- StealthID (instant identification of tuning parameters)
- DVB-S2 multistream
- PLS (Physical Layer Scrambling)
- Ultra fast spectrum analyser (90ms sweeping time)
- Peak hold
- FM RDS radio measurements and decoding
- Signal monitoring
- Field strength
- Task planner
- H.265 detection, measurements and decoding
- Screenshots and Datalogger for measurement reports
|OPTIONS||- Optical fibre measurements
- 5 GHz band extender
- DAB/DAB+ radio measurements
|OPTICAL FIBRE (optional)||- Integrated optical-to-RF converter
- Integrated selective optical power meter
|ASI-TS INPUT AND OUTPUT||Real-time transport stream analysis function with TS tables display|
|IPTV INPUT||- Ethernet 100/1000 Mbps
- RJ45 connector
- UDP or RTP/UDP protocols
- MULTICAST / IGMP v2 transmission methods
- Payload: from 1 to 7 MPEG-2 packets
|PC CONNECTION (via ethernet interface)||- NetUpdate 4 free software
- Free and automatic firmware updates
- Remote control (webserver)
- Datalogger data download
- Channel tables customization
- Measurement reports and screenshots
Cables and Connectors
Cables and Connectors