Polarsat VSATplus3 Full Mesh IP Network & Hubless
Hubless Satellite Solution
Every VSATPlus 3 is backed by over 20 years of experience in manufacturing, installing,and maintaining mesh TDMA networks worldwide.Through constant quality improvement,the VSATPlus 3 reaches new levels of reliabilit, flexibility,operating efficiency,and growth capability.The result is a network solution that meets...
- Category: All Products, Featured products, Satellite Modems - VSATplus, Top Rated Products
Every VSATPlus 3 is backed by over 20 years of experience in manufacturing, installing,and maintaining mesh TDMA networks worldwide.Through constant quality improvement,the VSATPlus 3 reaches new levels of reliabilit, flexibility,operating efficiency,and growth capability.The result is a network solution that meets the most demanding communications requirements now,and well into the future.
- - Satellite IP platform with integrated IP protocol enhancements.
- - Full mesh BoD operation with single satellite hop.
- - Software-controlled adjustable rate satellite modem.
- - Turbo Forward error correction (FEC) with multiple user selectable code rates.
- - L-band or 70MHz IF interface options.
- - Carrier (frequency) hopping on up to 32 carriers.
- - Easy terminal installation and low-cost network expansion.
- - Fully automatic acquisition and synchronization operation.
- - Operates with C- or Ku-band radio frequency (RF) systems (other bands optional).
- -No single point of failure for the network due to hubless operation
Typical Gateway Node
Fully integrated services in a single platform The VSATPlus 3 terminal is based on TDMA with frequency hopping (FHOP). Taking advantage of both time domain and frequency domain access methods, the VSATPlus 3 allows users to support multiple services such as data, voice, and videoconferencing in one simple, integrated IP transport platform.
- Satellite IP platform with integrated IP protocol enhancements
- Hubless with NO per site licence fee or special Network Control Computer
- Full mesh BoD operation with single satellite hop
- Software-controlled adjustable rate satellite modem
- Mesh-ACM™ dynamically switchs Turbo FEC rates and Modulations
- L-band or 70MHz IF interface options
- Carrier (frequency) hopping on up to 32 carriers
- Easy terminal installation and low-cost network expansion
- Fully automatic acquisition and synchronization operation
- Web based and/or SNMP based Network Management
- Operates with C- or Ku-band radio frequency (RF) systems (other bands optional)
- Terrestrial Backup
- LAN interconnect
- High speed imaging
- Client-Server connectivity
- WAN services
- ERP services
- Preassigned (full period)
- Bandwidth on demand
CUSTOMER (TERRESTRIAL) INTERFACES
- RJ-45 Ethernet user interface, 10/100BaseT
IP multiservice features:
- OSPF, TCP PeP, TCP payload compression, IP ToS and DiffServ QoS, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP relay, IGMP mulitcast, IPSec Tunneling, ARP, RARP
- Satellite Access : Multi Frequency Time Division Multiple Access (MF-TDMA)
- Information Data Rate Range: 338 kbps to 10 Mbps
- Modulation Type: Quadrature phase shift keying (QPSK) and optional 8-PSK
- IF Interface
Frequency: 70 MHz L-Band L-Band
50 to 90 MHz 950-1525 (optional 1750) MHz
Interface: BNC connector, 75 Ohm F type , 75 Ohm
Demod Input Level: -50 dBm to -26 dBm -75 dBm to -45 dBm
Mod Output Level: -26 dBm to -10 dBm -30 dBm to -5 dBm
Input Power (VAC/Hz) 85 to 265 (autoranging)/47-63
Power Consumption (Watts) 80 (Does not include BUC Power requirements)
Temperature 0 to 50ºC - 40 to 70ºC
Relative Humidity (noncondensing) 0 to 95% 0 to 95%
Bit error rate performance (IF back-to-back modem)
Bit Error Rate
1 x 10-6
Cables and Connectors
12W Ku-Band BUCs