1 In stock
C-Band PLL LNB
1.0 kg1.0 kg
NORSAT 5700I SERIES INSAT C-BAND PLL LNB +/- 75 kHz
Ideal for DVB (Digital Video Broadcast), VSAT Broadband, Military Satcom, Point-of-Sale, and Oil and Gas applications where built-in interference rejection is required
- Input Frequency: 4.5 - 4.8 GHz
- L.O. Stability: +/-75 kHz
- Noise Figure: 15K typical
- Output Connector: Type F Female or Type N Female
- L.O. Frequency: 5.95 GHz
- Conversion Gain: 62 dB typical
- Output frequency (MHz) 1150 – 1450 MHz
- L.O. stability ±50 kHz – ±100 kHz depending on model number
- Noise temperature 15 K typ., 30 K max.
- Phase noise -65 dBc/Hz @ 1 kHz offset -80 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset -95 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz offset
- Input VSWR & Output VSWR 2.3:1
- Conversion gain 62 dB typical 55 dB min 70 dB max
- Output P1dB 10 dBm
- Power requirements 12 - 24V DC supplied through center conductor of IF cable
- Current drain 250 mA
- Input Waveguide CPR 229G
- Dimensions 190 (L) x 115 (W) x 78 (H) mm (7.1 x 4.0 x 2.8 in)
- Weight 580 g / 20.5 oz
- Temperature Range -40°C to +60°C
Norsat 5700I Series Insat C-Band PLL LNB +/- 75 kHz
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.