Mikrotik RouterBoard RB750GL 5-port 10/100/1000 switch
The RB750GL is a small SOHO router in a white plastic case. It has five independent Gigabit Ethernet ports and optional switch chip functionality for wire speed Gigabit throughput. It’s probably the most affordable MPLS capable Gigabit router on the...
- Category: All Products, Mikrotik Routerboard, Wireless Equipments
The RB750GL is a small SOHO router in a white plastic case.
It has five independent Gigabit Ethernet ports and optional switch chip functionality for wire speed Gigabit throughput. It’s probably the most affordable MPLS capable Gigabit router on the market and now it is even more affordable than before. Compared to the previous model, the RB750GL has almost the same performance, but is significantly lower cost, only $59.95!
With it’s compact design and clean looks, it will fit perfectly into any SOHO environment.
Box contains: RB750GL, plastic case, power adapter
|CPU nominal frequency||400 MHz|
|CPU core count||1|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||5|
|Supported input voltage||8 V - 30 V|
|Dimensions||113x89x28mm. Weight without packaging and cables: 129g|
|Tested ambient temperature||-30C to +70C|
|Max Power consumption||5W|
Ethernet test results
|RB750GL||AR7242 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||178.4||730.9||194.0||99.3|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||51.5||625.5||52.3||214.3||53.7||27.5|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||167.0||684.0||183.7||94.1|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.2||986.1||88.5||362.4||92.8||47.5|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||37.6||457.0||38.4||157.1||37.5||19.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results
Cables and Connectors
12W Ku-Band BUCs