Iridium 9575 Extreme Satellite Phone
Features Base Features Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box ease of use Jet-water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability Integrated speakerphone Headset and hands-free capability Internally stowed antenna...
- Category: All Products, New Arrivals, Satellite Phones
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box ease of use
- Jet-water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini-USB data port
- Accessories to create instant wi-fi hotspots anywhere
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Pre-programmable International Access
- Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- Toughest military-grade handset ever built
- Highest ingress protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
- Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services
- Smallest Iridium phone ever
- Diamond treaded, tapered grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
Iridium Extreme Features
- GPS-enabled - Location-based services
- Online Tracking - The Extreme is the only satellite phone with integrated tracking abilities.
- Diverse - Customized solutions enabled for diverse markets
- Data for Multiple Devices - Accessories are available to create instant Wi-Fi hotspots
- SOS Button - Built in SOS signal Certified S.E.N.D. by Search and Rescue Regulating Body (RTCM)
- Truly Worldwide - Reliable two-way global coverage
- Smarter, Tougher - The toughest military-grade designed satellite handset ever built, with the highest ingress protection (IP65) yet.
The Iridium Extreme (a.k.a. Iridium 9575) satellite phone is the toughest handset ever from the only company that offers real global, real mobile, real reliable communications. The Extreme sat phone is engineered with more features and more accessories than any other satellite phone on the market. Iridium Extreme puts more innovative capability — and more ways to connect than ever before — into the hands of people everywhere.
The Iridium Extreme is compatible with all of our current Iridium Satellite Phone Service Plans.
Through accredited online portals, Iridium Extreme offers an open development platform for partner-developed location-based solutions providing real time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- Access users through on-demand tracking
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates
- Ensure safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Using Google Maps™, Iridium Extreme even allows you to send an SMS text message with your exact location coordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
Iridium Extreme integrates a programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button. With a Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design, Iridium Extreme will alert your programmed contact of your location and will help create a 2-way connection to assist in the response.
With one push, you can access 24/7 emergency assistance anywhere in the world by registering for GEOS Emergency Monitoring through Travel Safety Group Limited.
- 200 character illuminated graphic display
- Volume, signal and battery strength meters
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
- 247 g (0.567 lbs)
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F)
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
- Up to 30 hours of standby time
- Up to 4 hours of talk time
Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
Cables and Connectors
12W Ku-Band BUCs