Largest WISPs are built using Proxim Tsunami® Radios
Internet service providers, worldwide use Proxim’s carrier-class multipoint and backhaul solutions to deploy broadband connectivity quickly and cost effectively. With high service availability, superior subscriber per sector support and ultrafast 4G connectivity using WORP Drive® technology, Tsunami® outdoor solutions is the ideal choice for ISPs to quickly scale their network coverage as well as meet the rising demand for high-bandwidth, multimedia services effortlessly.
"We ultimately selected Proxim’s Tsunami GX-800 because it provided the best megabit-per-dollar value on the market."
– President of Mercury Wireless
Common applications for wireless service providers:
- Wireless Internet access for serving enterprise and residences
- Wireless backhaul with high-capacity microwave bridges
- High bandwidth connectivity for VoIP, Data and Video on Demand
Common challenges and concerns of an ISP
Whether you are a large telecommunications company or a small rural internet service provider, at Proxim we build wireless solutions that cater to your requirements and concerns. And with decades of experience in the wireless space nobody understands your concerns more than us:
- How to address the ever rising demand for high capacity networks at lower prices?
- How to ensure more subscribers per tower to keep CAPEX to the least possible?
- How to extend my service footprint to new geographies quickly and cost-effectively?
- How to ensure complete customer satisfaction with demands for virtually zero-downtime networks?
- How to achieve the “biggest bang for my buck” and have the quickest payback time or time-to-revenue?